Hiring Experience Installers and Installer's Assistants
- Great pay with benefits
- Full time work
- New construction and remodeling projects
- 5+ Years of Experience installing relevant products.
- Ensure on-site safety and project quality.
- Ability and willingness to train assistants/helpers.
- 1+ Year of Experience installing relevant products.
- Communicate with team leads to ensure correct and efficient installation.
- Effective team-players who aspire to be a Lead Installer.
“Whatever it Takes” attitude:
You must have the skills and knowledge to complete the job properly. Communicate and coordinate with production management to get the job done.
Great Customer Service Skills:
You are a trusted representative of the company in the field, and the customer’s opinion and our reputation rely on your interactions and quality of work.
We are a strictly drug-free workplace. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.